How to Write a Christmas Card? – 7 Steps that’ll Help You Reach Your Loved Ones:
- 0.1 How to Write a Christmas Card? – 7 Steps that’ll Help You Reach Your Loved Ones:
- 0.2 How to Sum up Your Sentiments in a Christmas Card?
- 0.2.1 1: Start with a Simple Greeting:
- 0.2.2 2: Personalize Your Christmas Card Based On Your Relationship with the Receipt:
- 0.2.3 3: Be Cheerful But Not Too Cheerful For Business Christmas Cards:
- 0.2.4 4: Add In Some Sense of Humor & Let Them Enjoy a Hearty Laugh
- 0.2.5 5: Add a Religious Quote or a Verse from Bible
- 0.2.6 6: Christmas Card Quotes That Deliver the Magic of Holiday Season
- 0.2.7 7: Mention Your Name To Let Them Know Who Is It From
- 1 Common Christmas Card Messages:
- 2 Christmas Greetings for Friends & Family
- 3 Christmas Sayings For Couples – Instagram
- 4 Funny Christmas Card Messages
- 5 Religious Quotes For Christmas Cards
- 6 Business Christmas Card Greetings
- 7 Closings For Your Christmas Cards
Christmas is fast approaching, it’s that time of the year again when we celebrate the birth of Christ amidst twinkling lights, festive carols, and merry celebrations. Jesus’ Birthday is a fine excuse to spend some time with your loved ones. There is so much to do on this beautiful holiday that we hardly have time for anything else than making merry.
At times like these, a simple greeting card might just do the trick to let your family, friends, or that special someone know how much you care. But what to write on a Christmas card? This season let us help you get your sentiments across with unique, heartwarming, and special greetings for Christmas. After all, the last thing you want is to ruin your holiday by a miscalculation of words in your Christmas greeting card.
What to Say in a Christmas Card?
Choose among the Unique Christmas Messages that will warm the hearts of your recipients and let them know you’re thinking of them. But first, let us take you through simple steps to send the holiday cheers to your loved ones.
How to Sum up Your Sentiments in a Christmas Card?
It is not easy to put your feelings in a bunch of words that properly deliver your feelings to your receipt. If you don’t want to end up with a large letter then this article is for you. Follow the steps mentioned below to create that perfect Christmas saying to put in your greeting card:
1: Start with a Simple Greeting:
The opening of your card is just as important as your first impression when you go and meet someone. It could either make the day of your receipt or ruin it. No need to panic just start with something short, simple & sweet. The traditional greetings include “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays”
2: Personalize Your Christmas Card Based On Your Relationship with the Receipt:
The relationship you have with your receipt reflects the sentiments you might have for them. Start by telling them how much they mean to you and you’ll be thinking about them this holiday season. Use the memories you’ve made with them so far to pour out your deepest feelings into your words. Make them know what’s been happening in your life and ask them of theirs.
3: Be Cheerful But Not Too Cheerful For Business Christmas Cards:
No need to be strict with yourself if the card you are writing is for a business associate, colleague, or employee. Christmas is a time to let loose but remember to not get too carried away. Remain precise & formal, also don’t forget to thank them in the end for their hard work. After all, you aim to make your receipt smile on receiving your card.
4: Add In Some Sense of Humor & Let Them Enjoy a Hearty Laugh
If your receipt smiles or better laughs heartily reading your Christmas message that is a true success. So make sure you let them know you know how to be funny. But don’t step out of beyond and make inappropriate. Make sure the joke is acceptable from your receipts perspective as well.
5: Add a Religious Quote or a Verse from Bible
While making the Christmas holidays count don’t forget why we are celebrating it in the first place. Sharing a religious quote or a verse straight from the bible itself is the best way to spread your beliefs across your friends & family circle.
6: Christmas Card Quotes That Deliver the Magic of Holiday Season
By the end of your Christmas greetings add in some fun and jolly sentiments that you might have for the season. They make the perfect ending and help you inspire your loved ones with those lovely festive feelings.
7: Mention Your Name To Let Them Know Who Is It From
As important as it was sending the card, mentioning the name of the sender is equally essential. Add a warm closing to let your friends and family let them know how much you cherish them. For a business Christmas card use a more professional approach.
Also check What To Do With Old Christmas Cards?
Common Christmas Card Messages:
What to Write in Boyfriends Christmas Card?
Here are some classic Christmas Messages to send to your loved ones or boyfriend that’ll work for anyone:
* Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!”
* Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
* Merry Christmas with lots of love.
* Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright!
* Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the best this holiday season!
* May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter?
* Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort, and good cheer!
* May the spirit of Christmas is with you throughout the New Year.
* May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter.
* Happy Holidays! May all your Christmas wishes come true!
Christmas Greetings for Friends & Family
Here are some Christmas Greetings to send to your Friends & Family:
* A friend like you is what makes Christmas special to me.
* For my special friend, I send holiday greeting wishes for the fun-filled holiday season
* Merry Christmas to the best friend in the world, the person that sees through my faults and loves me anyway.
* Feeling grateful at Christmas for the awesome friend I have in you.
* Thank you for being such an amazing friend and such an important part of my life.
* Having you as a family is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.
* My favorite part about the holiday season is all of our Christmas memories together. I feel so thankful to have such loving people in my life.
* Family is what Christmas is all about. So grateful for you!
* Christmas is all about celebrating with the people we care about most…and no one means more to me than you.
* So glad to be a part of the same family and grateful for the great Christmas memories we share.
Christmas Sayings For Couples – Instagram
Here are some heartwarming Christmas quotes for that special someone in your life:
* The only thing I love more than Christmas is you.
* You put the merry in my Christmas
* Merry Christmas! You’re the best gift I could ask for.
* You’re the best part of Christmas to me
* There couldn’t be a better gift than spending Christmas with you.
* Every year I’m so grateful to have you there.
* I’m so lucky to be spending another Christmas with you!
* Christmas is magical because we’re together.
* Holidays like Christmas make me so grateful to share life with you.
* You are in my heart this Christmas.
Funny Christmas Card Messages
Here are some Christmas messages that’ll add the joy into your card:
* May your fun be large and bills be small this year. Merry Christmas!
* The best thing we all teach our kids about Christmas is honesty. “Sure…there’s a real Santa Claus.
* You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day lost luggage and tangled Christmas lights.
* This Christmas, may your family be functional and all your batteries be included.
* Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too until the credit card bills arrive!
* Merry Christmas to someone who’s definitely on my “nice” list.
* ‘Tis the season to get tipsy! Cheers to a wonderful Christmas!
* Wishing you whatever jingles your bells!
* Merry drunk! I’m am so Christmas!
* I had no idea what to write to a friend in a Christmas card, so I figured I’d try writing to you first!
Religious Quotes For Christmas Cards
Here are some religious quotes to craft a greeting filled with true Christmas Spirits:
* Jesus is the reason for this Christmas season.
* May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of his love at Christmas and always.
* Rejoice in the birth of our Lord and Savior.
* May the blessings of Christ be upon you and your loved ones this season and into the New Year.
* Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts.
* Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
* May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
* May the spirit of Christmas be with you all year round.
* May the miracle of Christ’s birth bless your life with special joy this season.
* Part of the spirit of Christmas is thinking about the special people who bless this world…like you.
Business Christmas Card Greetings
* Merry Christmas! Looking forward to a successful year!
* Thank you for your business. We look forward to celebrating the spirit of the season with you.
* May the good cheer last throughout the year.
* You are a wonderful mentor, thank you and Merry Christmas! I hope that you have a great holiday season and that this year is better than last!
* Thanks for all your hard/excellent work. Have a great Christmas!
* With continued thanks for your business…and wishes for a happy and prosperous new year.
* Doing business with you is a real pleasure. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
* Wishing you some well-deserved downtime over the holidays. You’ve earned it!
* Thank you so much for all that you’ve done this year. Enjoy your well-deserved rest and time with family. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
* Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to the years to come.
Closings For Your Christmas Cards
What Should I Say in a Christmas Card Closing?
A warm closing before your signature is like the bow on top! Choose one of ours, or come up with one of your own.
* With love,
* Lots of love,
* Best wishes!
* With all my love,
* Warmest wishes at Christmas and always,
* Wishing you joy,
* Warmest wishes,
* Christmas blessings,
* God bless,
* Hugs and kisses,
We hope the tips and messages will help to send those warmest sentiments to your loved ones through Christmas cards. Look forward to a great holiday season, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.