What to Buy Your Boss For Christmas: A Guide to Picking Useful, Practical Gifts:
The holiday season comes with the gift exchange. You show important people in your life how much you love and appreciate them. Out of all the people in your life, if you are looking for a Christmas gift for your boss, this means he has been the reason behind your motivation and dedication in your assigned job. A boss like that is a blessing and sure deserves a grand gift.
Since the holiday season is the best time of the year to show your gratitude to your boss for all that he has done, but the trouble starts the moment you decide to do this. To find your boss something unique that they can use can be hard.
Your boss might be the toughest person to shop for. Luckily, we went through all the trouble to pick some useful best Christmas gifts for boss male or female. These fit into the description for every type of boss whether they’re a hardcore foodie, caffeine addict, work enthusiast, or none of the above. It’s time to show your boss just how grateful you are for their guidance and support.
One of the gifts listed below will surely catch your eye. So, stop stressing and start scrolling!
For Boss, Who Deserve a Treat:
- Engraved Whiskey Stones Set & Gift Box: any boss who knows his way around whiskey would undoubtedly appreciate a personal touch to their bar cart. This carved wooden box packed with nine whiskey cubes, tongs, and velvet bags is just the right deal.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels: Sweets are always a good excuse to relax. Sanders’s new Sea Salt Caramels are a perfect Sweet & Salty treat for anyone. It’s over 2 pounds of award-winning rich-dark chocolate wrapped in caramel and sprinkled with coarse sea salt.
- Turmeric Herbal Tea Assortment: when there is talk about relaxation, you can’t go wrong with turmeric tea. This pack of six loose leaf teas is packed with turmeric’s health benefits. Each one of them contains different flavor-pairing like ginger and moringa.
- Holiday Bakery Tin: is your boss always busy? Give them enough baked goods to share with everyone. There’s something for everyone in this basket of holiday sweet-bakes. From Loaf cakes, jam-filled cookies, to treats with chocolate filling.
- Miss Jones Baking Desserts in A Cup: we’ve got another suggestion that is quick to make. This Variety Pack of 6 takes under a minute in a Microwave to get prepared. The pack contains Vanilla, Warm Double Chocolate, Confetti Pop, and Chocolate Chip cakes. Along with Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie and Fudgy Brownie. All this in a cup!
For Boss to Give Him/Her A Hand:
- Wooden Docking Station: Christmas gifts for your boss should be unique like this handmade docking station, and will help de clutter their desk. Aside from elegant design it can cradle phone charges and is a holder for keys, pens, rings, watches, and wallets.
- Rosewood Ballpoint Pen: This fancy pen is an elegant gift idea that doesn’t require going all out on money. Handcrafted from antique wood, the pen is a vintage luxury. Your boss can use this one-of-a-kind item to sign papers or pen down business documentation.
- Decision Maker and Paper Weight: Sometimes giving your boss something to add humor without overstepping the line is a good idea. This multi functional paperweight can keep his files on the desk and give them a hand in making decisions. This fun & functional, practical gift gives your boss something to smile about in those indecisive moments.
- Mini Fridge: your boss can always use a mini-fridge on their desk that both heats and cools food & beverages.
- Stainless Steel Travel Cutlery Set: Get your boss a sustainable, Eco-friendly gift like this reusable cutlery set. They can take it out on business travels or can store in the office for lunch breaks.
- Leather Journal Case: this personalized leather journal case comes with pockets and pen holders, a notebook, and a refillable journal cover.
For Boss to Show, You’ve Got Their Back:
- Ankit Ceramic Travel Coffee Tumbler: a Christmas gift that is stylish and durable will be the joy of your boss’ heart. This tumbler made of high-grade porcelain is the best material to enjoy your coffee. It can store 16 oz of coffee, tea, or whatever you like. Plus, it is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- World’s Best Boss Coffee Mug: If your boss is a hilarious hit sitcom ‘The Office’ fan, he will instantly recognize Michael’s infamous coffee mug. Gifting, it shows your feeling of how you appreciate your great boss and want to thank him.
- Big Personality Desk Signs: If your boss is a funny, fearless guy, then he deserves a nameplate with a punch of personality. You can choose from two cheeky sayings to display proudly on their desk.
- Gantri Cantilever Table Light: a gift to light up your boss’ desk. This Gantry Cantilever table light is simple, bright, and sophisticated. The dimmable funky geometric shape lamp is an off-center globe light that projects warm glow. It’s made of a blend of corn polylactic acid, which makes it look totally natural.
- Wit & Delight Multicolor File Set: These multicolored file folders from Wit & Delight are something simple to make your boss’s desk a more organized place. A boss with an overloaded workspace sure could use them!
For Boss to Boost Their Confidence:
- Best Sellers Box + 3-Month Subscription Card: a fine collection of all the best sellers in makeup and grooming products knocking down your boss’ door for three months is an excellent gift for a boss who loves coming to office all prep and prim.
- In the Company of Women: sometimes being a woman is hard in the corporate world. If your lady boss been facing them head-straight its high time, you did your part. Encourage her with a collection of inspirational stories and advice from more than 100 female entrepreneurs. This New York Times bestseller is a life-turning vision board.
- Best Year Ever 2020 Wall Calendar: if we are talking about providing inspiration this colorful 12-month hanging calendar will surely close the deal. This rainbow-inspired spread calendar comes with an entire page of stickers to use whenever, wherever they please.
- Storm Cloud: gift your boss something interesting to put on his desk. This Storm Cloud is perfect, so they can keep an eye on the weather. When the atmosphere changes the crystals inside the glass cloud, represent whatever it may be windy, stormy, or rainy weather.
- 9-Box: Your boss is crazy busy, but that doesn’t mean their diet should be neglected. With this Daily Harvest, they can have nine per-packaged smoothies and bowls sent straight to their door. They’re ready to eat; it just needs blending or microwave.