What is Christmas?
Christmas is a festival that is celebrated every year on the 25th of December on the occasion of Jesus Christ’s birth. This event’s celebrations started by giving each other gifts, family gatherings, decorating houses, etc.
How is Christmas Celebrated?
This event is made more special and lovely by arranging different Christmas party games for adults and kids. The game keeps you engaged during the party and makes these parties more memorable, and everyone likes such entertainment. The Family Christmas game party is a great event for gathering, and people can make attraction, so games are arranged according to the Christmas theme.
First, people collect Christmas party game ideas and then select one image according to their theme and start preparing for their event. They arrange different party games and make other dishes and also exchange gifts. When you select an idea and arrange games, then each game has its instructions according to which you can play.
Here we will discuss different Christmas party games ideas for adults and kids.
Christmas Party Games For Adults:
The best thing relating to Christmas games is that it allows you to spend some time with your friends and family and make good memories.
- CANDY CANES: This game requires 3+ Players. Candy canes are the game in which players will make Santa belly by putting a pillow underneath their shirts and then put a limbo stick at some height. Then draw a line and allow all the participants to pass under this limbo stick on their belly. When all the players cross, then lower it slightly and repeat the procedure until one player wins.
- CHRISTMAS CAROL DICTIONARY: This is a 4+ Players game where you make a list on different flashcards of Christmas carols. Make teams of players, and then one player from one team will decide carol and perform it, another team member will guess it. Play the game in the same manner until one team makes twenty points.
- CHRISTMAS CHARADES: This game has 20 points. This game has 4+ players in the form of a team. In this, one of the team members is given a task by another group, and then he has/ she has to explain it to his/ her team by speaking just by acting as an actor. If the partners guess they will get points, the team that will make 20 points earlier will win.
- CHRISTMAS MEMORY GAME: 2+ Players game in which you will pick eight Christmas images, then make a copy of each and make them sixteen cards. Place them on a table, in 4 x 4every players get a chance to pick a card. The player will try to find a match of this card and push it until one wins.
- FIND FRIENDS OF SANTA: This game requires 2+ players. In this game, you hide the elves at some most comfortable places in the house for beginners and the friends of Santa at difficult places and then allow the participants to find them out. When they find them, then give them gifts according to how many friends they have won.
Kids Christmas Party Games:
Kid games should be most comfortable and may not be as complicated as adult games. When you plan the fun for kids, always try to keep the following instructions in your mind so that none of the participants can face any problem.
- The introduction is vital: When you make a plan for games, everyone can participate so that everyone can enjoy the party. If there are kids, please explain the rules of fun to play well and like the games.
- Mention rules with example: Explain all rules well so everyone can understand the game easily. It will make it more convenient if you provide an example of a game.
- Prepare for mess: Ensure you have paper towels or wipes to clean the injuries and have the cleaning equipment to cope with the mess.
- Gifts and prizes: Arrange different presents for different games that will be given to winners and small prizes to participants so that none of them will be disappointed.
Family Christmas Party Games:
On special occasions, families arrange to get together so that they make their day memorable. And the family Christmas game parties are a good opportunity for them, so they make mouthwatering foods and arrange different games.
- Introduce the tradition of your family:Christmas party is a great occasion to introduce the traditions of your family to young generations.
So try to follow the tradition every year.
- Capture snaps: Everybody wants to save their special moments to refresh it in their minds in the future, so take lots of pictures on your special occasion.